magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Lady Gaga Ever Bulimia and Anorexia Suffering



Lady Gaga Ever Bulimia and Anorexia Suffering
Some time ago, Lady Gaga shared a few photos on his website Little Monster which features her dressed in lingerie, although in the end he gave a heartfelt confession.
"(I've had) bulimia and anorexia since I was 15," wrote Lady Gaga along with a photograph showing him standing facing the camera with his eyes closed.
Drastic changes occur after Gaga's body received harsh criticism since the singer revealed in a radio interview with Elvis Duran, that the weight of his body "ride around 12kg" in five weeks when he was on tour.
As he spoke with the DJ, Grammy-winning singer admitted that he was not "disturbed" if her weight up.

Lady Gaga Ever Bulimia and Anorexia Suffering
"I'm on a diet now, because I gained weight, like, 11 pounds," said Lady told radio host Elvis Duran, in an interview on Thursday.
"I do not feel sad about it, not a single moment. I had to undergo a strict diet on a regular basis. "
"It's difficult because it is an effort, so I tend to do it hard, and I really did not like it. So I'm trying to find a new balance, "he added.
However, since Gaga accept such criticism, he chose to ignore it by encouraging his fans to be satisfied with their own bodies and sharing their shortcomings.
So, what causes weight gain Lady?
I like to eat pasta and pizza, "said Lady.
"I am a New York-Italian girl. That's why I stay away from New York. My father opened the restaurant. It's amazing ... the food was really tasty, but I tell you, I gained about 2 pounds every time I go there. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073