magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Amber Rose Talks About Nude Photos


Amber Rose Talks About Nude Photos

In case you missed it the other day Amber Rose had nude photos of herself leak onto the internet and there was rumors flying around that they were meant for Nicki Minaj‘s boyfriend. Well she has finally decided to talk about the photos.

Using her Twitter account Amber admits that the photos are her but she denies sending them to Nicki’s boyfriend, instead she says the photos were stolen by an-employee who found the, what she says are 2 and a half-year-old, photos on her computer.

Here is what she says in her first Tweet: “I was gonna wait until my radio show to address this but I want to say this now. I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I’m really hurt & embarr because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself.”

She then goes on to Tweet again saying “The company that I was working with no longer wants to work with me because of these pics and that prevents me from getting money to take care of my family. Its a messed up situation when someone so evil comes into ur life and tries to destroy it. I know I’m not the only girl in the world that has taken pics like that but they were very private. I’m sorry for letting my young Rosebuds down. Pls understand this was a result of trusting a person that didn’t deserve my trust. I have cried for the past 2 days but I know this to shall . Thank u for all of ur support. ”

Oh and for the record Nicki has in so many words that none of the cheating stuff is true. Amber then decided to send Nicki a Tweet which reads “The media is cruel they don’t care about anyone’s life. I pray that shit neva happens to u Nick oh & I’m so proud of u babe :-)”

What do you think, do you feel bad for Amber considering she is now out of work or do you think if you play with fire you should expect to get burned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073