magenet

getLinks(); ?>

An 18-year-old girl had her stomach removed after drinking a cocktail at a bar, according to reports.

Authorities say the British teenager has had her stomach removed after she ingested a cocktail made with liquid nitrogen, an exotic ingredient often used by waitresses at bars to add a touch of excitement to their drinks.

British news media said 18-year-old, Gaby Scanlon was out with friends on Thursday night in the northern city of Lancaster, England, when she was hospitalized after having a drink prepared with liquid nitrogen, super cooled version of the harmless gas.

The liquid nitrogen evaporates rapidly at room temperature, creating a special effect as warmer water condenses around the glass.

It is unclear exactly how Scanlon managed to ingest the liquid. The local police have said they are investigating, but health officials say it's time to take a second look at its use in bars.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most significant information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is great, the articles is really nice : D.
Good job, cheers

my web blog ... minecraft.net

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Google+ Followers

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073