magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Olivia Wilde Upset About Vagina Tattoo


Olivia Wilde Upset About Vagina Tattoo

Actress Olivia Wilde offered to hire a vagina double for her new movie The Change-up so she could appear to flash her character’s tattooed genitals in the film.

The sexy Cowboys & Aliens star actually came up with the idea for the scene, in which she and co-star Ryan Reynolds get inked, but producers were nervous about going as far as she wanted to go with it.


She explains, “I get it in a very delicate spot… It’s a vagina tattoo… I was like, ‘You have to show the tattoo if you set it up for the audience…’ and they were like, ‘No, we don’t need to show the vagina in the movie.’ And I was like, ‘Well, you know, I’m willing to hire my vagina double right now… because I, as an audience member…, I wanna see it.

The best vagina tattoo I’ve ever seen – and I haven’t seen it in person… You can Google it… This girl had a square of pubic hair, shaved… and a (tattoo of) a little man with a lawnmower walking along… I thought that was genius.”

But the director chose not to show the tattoo, which prompted Wilde to act out the fact it was where it was – and that created another dilemma.

She adds, “I want it to make sense… We get tattoos and there’s a scene later where we’ve just had these tattoos the night before… and I walked into the scene when we were rehearsing, like, ‘Ooh, ooh…’ and they were like, ‘What are you doing? Why are you walking like that?’ I said, ‘Well, I got the vagina tattoo the night before so I’d probably still be sore, right?’

“They were like, ‘Nobody wants to see that, don’t do that, don’t do that walk,’ and I was like, ‘It doesn’t make sense. We’re being irresponsible to the children out there who might go and get vagina tattoos, expecting to walk normally the next day.’”

See the little man mowing the lawn, after the jump!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073