magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Reagan’s Daughter, Patti Davis Poses Nude Again (Photo)

Memories Old Magazine


Patti Davis, the rebel daughter of President Ronald Reagan who posed for Playboy magazine in 1994 when she was 42, is once again posing nude.

The 58-year-old wants everyone to know that she has a body to be proud of.

The controversial Davis who was often at odds with her politically conservative parents says that she became addicted to drugs at the age of 15 and didn’t get clean until she was in her late twenties. She told More that her “body was wasted, muscles thin and barely visible.”

Although the results are impressive, Davis says she’s not happy with one particular body feature – her elbows.

“I’m quite upset with my elbows. If you took a close-up photo of them, you’d think, ‘Wow, very old person.’”

“I risked everything in my teens and twenties. I risked my health and even my life. I got both back through determination and hard work. I’ve now learned to respect time as the precious commodity that it is, and I’ve learned to respect my body.”

She’s worried about her elbows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073