magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Crystal Harris Nude Playboy Photoshoot (Photos)


Crystal Harris Nude Playboy Photoshoot (Photos)

Well here they are – the nude photos of Crystal Harris in what would have been the wedding issue of Playboy magazine but as we all know by now that issue has been renamed “the runaway bride issue” after she dumped Hugh Hefner five days before they were due to get married.

In other news on what would have her wedding day to Hef she was partying it up with Heidi Montag at Las Vegas’s Wet Republic and spoke to People about how she is doing and why she decided to call of the wedding. Here is what she says:

“I’m doing okay, I just had to get away. Today is the day and I just had to get away. I’m going back tonight so I just wanted to get away for the day. I just knew when it was getting close it wasn’t fair to (Hefner) and wasn’t fair to go through with it. I wanted to be true to myself and be true to what was best for everybody, I love (Hefner). He is the sweetest person I’ve ever met in my entire life and I’ll always love him and he’ll always be a dear friend and I’ll always visit him all the time. It doesn’t make sense to have so many women around but still have a marriage, it doesn’t make sense, so it was the right thing. I wasn’t the only woman in Hef’s life and it wasn’t going to stay that way after the marriage. I just want to move forward.”

Crystal also denied having any romantic involvement with Dr. Phil‘s son, Jordan McGraw, and instead insisted that their relationship is purely just business and friendship. She claims that the two of them have been working on music and hanging out as just friends. Even though, there has been rumors of them hooking up the past few months.

Meanwhile it’s reported that Hef is letting Crystal keep the $90,000 engagement ring that he bought for her as well as a Bentley that again he bought for her. None of this has settled too well with Holy Madison who took to her Twitter account and wrote “that’s disgusting, and whoever booked her is tacky.”

Speaking of Twitter, Hef took took to his own account to tell his followers that Crystal stopped by to pay him a visit on fathers day. He writes “Crystal came by to see how I’ve been doing. We remain close friends. Crystal brought Charlie back because she thinks he’s happier here & I appreciate it, because I really missed him.”

Charlie is of course the dog that Crystal took with her when she moved out of the Playboy mansion, I’m guessing he means she left him with Hef. Now back to Crystal’s playboy photos, they are NSFW so take the jump below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073