magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Ice-T’s wife, Coco Claims Nicki Minaj’s Butt Is Fake


Ice-T’s wife, Coco Claims Nicki Minaj’s Butt Is Fake

Nicki Minaj‘s ample “assets” have long been a topic of discussion, and now it appears her rear-end may be padded.

Ice-T‘s wife, Coco revealed in an interview that as far as she knows, Minaj is rocking a fake derriere because the rapper admitted so. “Well, I read that it wasn’t. I thought that she came out with it. I heard it from her.”

Sensing that she may have said too much, Coco quickly backtracked. “Okay I don’t know… We’re not even going to go there anymore. You know what I say about a lot of stylists that work with me… They work with me, they touch my body, they’re doing stuff all day long. So they’re doing that same thing to Nicki Minaj and they’re saying a little bit different.”

You can almost feel the plot thicken.

Minaj has never publicly come out and stated that her backside was fake, but scoffed at those who even care. “People will pick anything to talk about, and that happens to be the thing at the moment. I love being a conversation piece,” she told the New York Post.

What do you think? Personally, I still think Coco rocks a fake butt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073