magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Telenovela star Nora Salinas Nude in Adult Men Magazine

A year after splitting up with Mauricio Becker, Nora Salinas appearing openly in adult men's magazine H!

Mother of 2 children - from a wedding to Miguel Borbolla and relationship with Mauricio - so feel confident pose for public consumption.

"I love to see myself in the mirror and I admire my body. I think I am now in the best condition, I am a grown woman and I express it in myself and feeling. I am also taking care of yourself, because that's the age of 36 years I was a happy woman and it is reflected in what I say and do, "quipped the antagonist Graciela in Esmeralda and Fedra in Rosalinda.

From all parts of the body, the actress who is also known for the role of Aunt Wigs in Carita de Angel is like slender legs. "The funny thing is, before I do not like because to me it looks lean and I also like the eye gaze, with that I conquered the pair-mate," he added laughing.

Well, on the other hand, what a woman born June 7 like this from a man?

"I wants a smart man, but the important thing is that I admire. Which is also interesting is her gaze and neat. Physically I do not have a stereotype, but I love his eyes, his firm, and his shoes should be clean."

Despite ending the relationship with Mauricio unpleasant Nora accused beat her, she still opens itself to the presence of a man in her life. "Love is part of life and should be enjoyed when love is coming. Now, after what happened, I was in recovery and I am a woman who loves both my daughters: I will never lose that love," he said confidently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073