magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Chris Brown: I Love Rihanna and Karrueche



Karrueche not want to hurt his friendship with Rihanna

Chris Brown makes a startling confession stating that he loved both ex-girlfriend, Rihanna and Karrueche Tan models.

Brown poured her heart in front of the camera that recorded on the back of a car seat, a few hours after he decided the 23-year-old model.

"I'm stressed. When you share a 'history' with someone, then falling in love with someone else, it is a difficult thing," he admits.

"Is it possible to love two people? I do not know if it's possible, but that's what I feel." he added.

He said he did not want to hurt anyone, "I'm not trying to be a 'player'. I only really care," he admitted again.


In a video posted on his Twitter account, it appears that Brown was injured when the expression of his heart. There is also footage of when he spent the night with Rihanna in New York a few days ago.

Yesterday, he claimed relationship with Karrueche has ended.

"I decided to focus on a career. Karrueche I really love but I do not want to see him hurt because of my friendship with Rihanna," she said.

Recognition Brown Karrueche is certainly surprising. After seeing the video, she posted several statements on his Twitter account.

"What happened was, do not confuse the people who have a clean heart. Life goes on," he wrote.

Brown and Karrueche began dating early last year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073