magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Attitudes Emotional Paris Hilton at Cannes Film Festival 2013


Paris Hilton is known as one of the world artist who often make a scene and make the news sparked controversy. As is done when the blonde star watching The Bling Ring in 2013 at the Cannes Film Festival on Friday, May 16, 2013. With emotional attitudes, Paris could not hide his feelings because the film Sofia Coppola's adaptation of the true story that included him.

The movie tells the story of a group of young men who are obsessed with celebrity lifestyles, and finally went to the house famous celebrities, including Paris Hilton, to steal things.
 
Hilton, who was a victim and one of the first in the film's setting is in the house, could not help feeling very emotional. He could not hide his anger when he saw the theft scene shown in the movie is played back at this festival.
I know what happened, but I've never seen it happen immediately. So, when I saw it, it was like, 'Oh my God, it really happened to me. Boys came into my house and steal." It was really gross violations , makes me angry and want to slap them, "he said as quoted by Digital Spy Saturday, May 18.

Paris said he was willing to be used as the set of his "reset" the theft simply because of his respect for the director, Sofia Coppola.

 
If other people are working on this film, I would say 'no.' But I believe in him.'s That good," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073