magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Want Coaching, Zidane at Real Madrid Title Release




Missed been speculation about the fate of Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid. Is Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho, who spoke about it.

The Special One said Zidane was no longer served as sports director of Madrid since two months ago. This further strengthens rumors that if the relationship is not harmonious Zidane-Mourinho.

Indeed, the two had an argument because Mou think Zidane is not concerned with the core squad Madrid. But both of them denied the rumors.

"I have no problem with Zidane. He always said he wanted to be a coach. And now I think he's trying to get a coaching license in France, "said Mourinho.
Meanwhile, Zidane brought Los Blancos win the Champions League season 2001/2002 words of Mourinho agrees.

"My relationship with Mourinho is always the same. I'm also still working with Madrid in the junior team. But I really was trying to get a coaching license.
After that, let's see what happens in the next few years. I've said for a long time, I wanted to be a coach, "said Zidane told Marca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073