magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Justin Bieber - Photos-Artclopedia


Justin Bieber is a Canadian pop/R&B singer, songwriter and actor. He was born on on March 1, 1994 in Stratford,Ontario,Canada He was discovered in 2008 on youtube by Scooter Braun. Justin signed with Island Def Jam Records. He has five albums out. (My World, My World 2.0, My Worlds, My Worlds Acoustic and Believe). His movie "Never Say Never" hits stores on May 13th 2011.


Justin Bieber is currently on his My World Tour. He has comic books, a perfume, nail polish, silly bandz, bedsheets, dolls, his own headphones, and he says he is "not a product". Ok Justin, whatever gets you through the day. He adores his fans but secretly wishes for some privacy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073