magenet

getLinks(); ?>

HyunA 4 Minute Posing Sexy in InStyle Magazine Korea




 
Member group 4Minute , HyunA is never out of the sexy image . After performing intimate with Hyunseung ' BEAST ' in the music video ' Now' Trouble Maker , this time HyunA posing sexy in InStyle magazine .
HyunA looks glamorous outfits glossy black and silver shades . In one photo , he appears wearing a metallic gold colored oversized shirt .
InStyle also conducted a short interview with the singer of ' Whats Your Name ? ' The . HyunA talked about the chemistry he built with a friend duet , Hyunseung .
" Chemistry- I with Hyunseung only part of the Trouble Maker , nothing more . I'm trying hard to show the concept of suffering partner , " HyunA said , as reported by allkpop .

He added , if not Hyunseung , may not be as perfect as it looks . " Because Hyunseung , we really look like a couple , " he explained .
Regarding future projects , HyunA can not be leaked to the media and fans . But lately he wants to collaborate with Psy returned .
" If Psy wanted to work with me again , I did say ' okay ' at any time , " he said .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a web site it is! This webpage provides valuable information to us, keep it up.


My homepage :: breast Enhancement

Anonymous said...

Delight Lashkar-e-Taiba me cognise if you're sounding
for a author for your blog. You make some vry proficient articles
and I conceive I would be a upright asset. If you ever so
privation to occupy more or less of the encumbrance
off, I'd dead sexual love too pen roughly articles for your blog in inerchange for a link up hind to mine.
Please institutionalize me an e-mail if interested.
Many thanks!

Review my web blog: accustic guitar tuner

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073