magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Salma Hayek Shows Off Some Sweet Cleavage




Obviously Salma Hayek was busty to begin with, how else did she make it in Hollywood, her acting? But ever since she squeezed out a human from her vagina, those breasts seem to have gotten even better. I know that women’s, and some men’s, can swell up after giving birth, but I always thought they just went back to normal. Apparently Salma Hayek is one of the lucky ones. If I were her kid I’d kick and scream and put up such a fight so that she would breast feed me for as long as possible. Like until college.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073