magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Saif-Kareena married in October, Brad Pitt Praying





Celebrity couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are getting married on October 16, 2012. Not only the people of India who rejoice, international stars Brad Pitt as well.

Hollywood actor hopes of good over their marriage. "I'm glad they are getting married and I wish them a successful and happy life ahead," said Brad Pitt told the Hindustan Times.

Are the couple like Brangelina (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie)?

"(Laughs) Well, they're an interesting couple! No two people in a relationship can be with one another. So I do not know if it is feasible to compare them to us, "he said.

Kareena preach the everlasting Gospel Brunch is currently Dialogues 2012. "The day I met Saif, in my mind, I was married to him," he said.

"I will not sacrifice my job for my love. I will not sacrifice my love for my work after marriage, "says Bebo, her nickname.

He also revealed that Saif did not seem to see it along with the other men. In fact, Saif did not ever want to see the movie Kareena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073