magenet

getLinks(); ?>

Actress Tweets Topless Pic at Random, Overjoyed Fan


Actress Tweets Topless Pic at Random, Overjoyed Fan
Perpetual sexy schoolgirl AnnaLynne McCord, who regularly makes out with her sister in front of cameras, took a topless picture of herself last night and tweeted it at a random fan, who apparently sat in dumbfounded silence when she saw the "gift" AnnaLynne had tweeted at her. "@IAMannalynne <333 ahh thanks! you are so sweet! and thats definitely a great picture!," replied @Meganrae, a random girl from Colorado with a Blogspot about nail polish.

AnnaLynne actually removed the R-rated photo and replaced it with a PG one, and apparently had a DM conversation with @Meganraee about it. That's not the point, though. The point is that, now that we know AnnaLynne is actually willing to stand naked in front of a camera to please random people on Twitter, will "AnnaLynne, take your top off" to trend once a day, or once a month?

Click for NSFW

Furthermore: Is AnnaLynne McCord the most exhibitionist starlet in contemporary Hollywood? Bai Ling aged out of the "starlet" category, and Paris Hilton isn't such an exhibitionist anymore, so I'm leaning towards "Yes, the new winner is AnnaLynne McCord." [Egotastic, image via Egotastic]

Update:@Meganraee writes in:

I just want to clarify the article you posted about the Annalynne McCord nipple picture incident. I deleted my original tweet stating "Nice picture, but are you naked?" to let her know her nipple was showing because after she removed it, I thought the incident would just be like it never happened. I did not know she would personally send me a message after. In her DMs she said "Omg I deleted it, is it still there?" I could not reply as she was not following me, but I @replied her instead. She then followed me so we could have a conversation via DMs. She then cropped the photo and re-posted it, mentioning me as a thanks. I then said "<333 ahh thanks! you are so sweet! and thats definitely a great picture!" as a thanks.

I just wanted to clarify because the way the article read, it seemed like she deliberately tweeted a nude picture to me, which was not the case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Seluler

Google With Me

Followers

exact

ASR

Active Search Results

Sonic Run

alexa

hitstats

Submit ExpressSearch Engine Marketing
StatsCrop
[Valid Atom 1.0]
myartscandals.blogspot.com Webutation

Adfoc

http://adfoc.us/23919044328073